Sharrow Vale Dental Care’s top tips for cleaning toddlers teeth…
1. Choose a nice brush!
· We LOVE colourful Curaprox
· Or flashing brushes add an element of fun and help keep attention
2. Have 3 brushes on the go at a time!
One in each of your child’s hand and one for you.
3. Clean at a similar time each day with a tight, non-wiggly cuddle.
4. A tiny smear of paste containing 1450ppm fluoride
5. Sing whilst cleaning to the tune of frère Jacques:
Clean your teeth (x2)
Twice a day (x2)
Round and round in circles (x2)
Now they’re clean (x2)
or the Hey Duggee toothbrush song
6. Check ups with a dentist from 6 months, every 6 months