We wish to assure all patients and visitors that we are fully aware of the latest advice issued by Public Health England regarding the spread of Coronavirus and that we operate “Universal Cross Infection Control” , meaning that all patients and staff are protected to the highest level from contamination by recognised infective agents.
What to do if you have returned from an affected area
We ask that if you have returned from a Category 1 or 2 area in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone with coronavirus that you contact the Practice prior to attending your appointment, even if you do not have any symptoms of infection.
What to do when visiting Sharrow Vale Dental Care
When visiting us, we request that you follow the PHE recommended guidance for the prevention of the spread of infection:
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze and put used tissues in the bin straight away.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.